Thursday, April 3, 2008

The European Championships

Hello Everyone,

The Europeans Championships are almost here and the draw has been released. I have got a pretty good opening round match against the world number 292 player Katrin Atladottir. I am confident going into this game and I hope to do well in that match. If i win my opening game I have a much tougher match in the second round. I more than likely will have to play the world number 14 Julia Schenk of Germany. She is a top class player and is showing great form at the moment but I don't have anything to fear. I know if I compete and perform to the best of my ability I can beat any player on any given day.
As of now I am not looking past the first round. I'm 100% focused on that game now and who knows what is in store after that. Training is going well at the moment and I feel in good shape and good form.
I just looking forward to the competition now

Jeanine.

No comments: