Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Euro Build Up

Hello Everyone,

This has been a really busy week for me as I prepare for the European Championships next week. Each day this week I have had intense on court sessions followed by gym work. I have to build up my back muscles again after this injury so all the gym work is necessary in order to do that.
The on court work primarily focus’s on match training which for me has been very good as I like to play and train on court with shuttles. Most evenings I have spent just chilling out or going to cinema.
The weekend coming I will hit the sauna for a few sessions and then on Monday I head back to Frankfurt and on Tuesday its bags packed again and off to Copenhagen and onto Herning for the European Championships.
I hope to be able to keep you all informed about my progress there. Hopefully I have some good wins and performances to tell you all about.

Until then take care

Jeanine

No comments: