Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Its Physio Time

Hi Everyone,

I’m at home in Switzerland now. My Friend Johanna arrived at the weekend and we had a nice time catching up and went out and had some fun.
On Sunday we went for a nice long walk as the weather was beautiful then home for a quick shower and on the road for the 3 hour drive to Switzerland.
Yesterday I had an early 9.30am appointment with my physio. We focused on exercises to mobilise my back followed by some head and electrotherapy. Yesterday afternoon I started an exhausting gym programme that my physio formulated for me. After that I did some shuttle work so it was a tough day all round after my break at the weekend.
After training I drove to Basel to meet and catch up with a few more friends while I’m back home.

That’s all for now.

Jeanine

No comments: