Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Welcome to my Blog


Hello Everyone,


I'm Jeanine Cicognini and I come from Switzerland. Im a professional badminton player and I am currently working towards the Olympics in Beijing this coming August. I am almost qualified but like most players I am just waiting for the final list to be published in May.

I have been runner up in the 2005 Portugeuse and Bulgarian opens as well as the Hungarian Open 2007. This year I reached the quarter final of the Malaysian Super Series and an immediate ambition for me is to win my first major ranking event. Im currently training at the BWF's centre of excellence in Saarbruken, Germany. Previously I trained at the IBA in Denmark. Recently I was featured in an article by Badzine. You can see the article at http://www.badzine.info/ in the features section.

I hope to give you an insight into my world of badminton by updating this blog regularily and please feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to reply.


Thank you all for your interest.


Jeanine

No comments: